Monday, August 9, 2010

His Mercies are New Every Morning.



Great is His faithfulness!

We are so very thankful for God's continued mercies to our family:

We enjoyed a week with Philip & Angela and children up from Florida.

A wonderful Sunday with extended family, including David's brother Bill & family, Philip sharing the Word at church, a Senegalese meal together & our family photo (to follow).

David reconnecting with some cousins that he had not seen in years.

Making it to radiation treatment number 24, including daily chemo.

Hannah and friends being spared serious injury from a car accident that totaled her car this past Saturday.


David having the strength and clarity of mind to preach yesterday and share why he is facing eternity with joy. (That is his Powerpoint slide above. Don't you love that stick man?)

Every morning the strength to drive to Raleigh, then come home and work all afternoon. What a blessing this has been for me (Pam) to have a boss who has allowed me to do this and keep my job AND care for my husband.

Great is His faithfulness!
Posted by Pam


3 comments:

Terry and Julie said...

So glad to hear the good news! God is faithful!

babyarnie said...

WOW. Great is THY faithfulness... Oh God my Father.

I will never forget that stick man. My goal is to remember him when it's my time to leap into eternity.... with JOY!!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with all of us.

Lydia said...

I love the stick man stepping off into eternity. Look at that smile:)